Hey, Welcome back!
The Facebook Stampin’ Through the Catalog Team’s Challenge stamp set choice for today is the fabulous Daisy Garden Background stamp. There is so much you can do with it.
Here is the result:
- Using the Stamparatus Positioning Tool, I stamped the Daisy Garden stamp twice on to Very Vanilla cardstock panels (4¼” x 5½”) with Soft Suede ink.
- One panel was trimmed to (3” x 4¼”) and the from the other, a (2⅜”) circle was die-cut with one of the dies from the retired Stitched Shapes Dies set.
- With Stampin’ Blends, I colored the image in the circle. Background – So Saffron Light, Stems – Cajun Craze Light, Leaves – Daffodil Delight Dark highlighted with retired Mango Melody Dark and Flower Centers – Pumpkin Pie Light highlighted with Pumpkin Pie Dark.
- For a clean and simple esthetic, I chose a Very Vanilla card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”).
- The sentiment, I can’t thank you enough, is from the Feels Like Home stamp set and was stamped with Cajun Craze ink in the lower right corner. Feels Like Home is a free selection item from the current Sale-a-bration Brochure and is yours free with a $50.00 purchase.
- The Background was adhered to the card base and the Spotlight Circle was popped up with Dimensionals and then positioned to match up with the stamped image beneath it.
Large floral images are a perfect backdrop for the Spotlight Technique. Highlighting only one section draws your eye in and the variety of color choices are endless.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: HUZ732BW (September 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.