I just don’t know what happens…you turn around and another challenge deadline looms!
Here is the result:
- I stamped the Floral image from the Queen Annes Lace stamp set with Misty Moonlight ink on to a (4” x 2¾”) piece of retired Seaside Spray cardstock. I then used the two-step coordinating Floral fill-in stamp with Versamark ink and heat set the Blossoms with White Embossing Powder.
- I stamped the sentiment, Happy Birthday, from the Peaceful Moments stamp set on to this same panel with Misty Moonlight ink.
- The focal image panel was matted with a Basic White accent panel (4¼” x 3”) panel.
- The Smoky Slate background panel (5¼” x 4”) was stamped with one of the texture stamps from the Hostess stamp set, Naturals Textures, with tone-on-tone Smoky Slate ink.
- I chose to use the two strips of coordinating retired In-Color 2020-2022 (¼”) Misty Moonlight Ribbon for the cross strip. I could have used a (5¼” x ½”) piece of cardstock but I liked the soft texture of the ribbon.
- All of the elements were arranged as per the sketch on to a Basic White card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”). The back ground panel and the image panel were popped up with Dimensionals.
There is something so restful when blues and grays are combined. A little bit of the Danish Hygge principle going on, don’t you think?
Just a step up from a pure #simplestamping card by using the popular heat-set embossing technique and ribbon instead of paper. Otherwise, this is pretty much stamps, paper and ink.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: HUZ732BW (September 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.