It has been a Sunday chore day, but I managed to squeeze a few moments to make this quick little card.
Playing with two challenges: Stampin’ Up! Only (#303) for the theme and Color Hues (#42) for the color choice. The Sketch was inspired by a card I recently saw made by Sue Vine. (See below for a view of her pretty card).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Card Front: (4¼” x 5½”) Basic White cardstock.
- Using the Scalloped Edge Die from the Penned Flowers Dies set, the card front was die-cut on the diagonal two times to get the top right and bottom left corners.
- The sentiment, Hello There, from the Nature’s Prints stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the lower left corner piece.
- Diagonal Insert: (2” x 7”) Black and White Simple Floral piece of patterned paper from the Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper pack.
- The Flowers were colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend.
- Floral Embellishment: Small Floral elements were fussy-cut from the Small Florals piece of patterned paper also from the Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper pack.
- The Flowers were colored with both the Light and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends and Light Smoky Slate was used to accent the Leaves.
The Diagonal Insert was adhered in place and then the corners were adhered into position. The colored fussy-cut Flowers were added to the top right corner with one Flower popped up with Mini Dimensionals. A few Basic Rhinestone Jewels were colored with the Dark Basic Black Stampin’ Blend and added for a bit of bling.
A quick yellow and black floral friendly hello card.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Here is what Sue created and set me off on my path…
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.