Welcome back to the work week. I have a bright and bold card for you today!
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Card Front: (4¼” x 5½”) Basic White cardstock.
- Using the new Artistic Mix Decorative Masks and Blending Brushes, the Quatrefoil Pattern was created with Polished Pink ink.
- The Floral Pattern was laid over top and inked with Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Vertical Strip – Three Tea Cups: (3” x 2¼”) Highland Heather and Polished Pink cardstock along with Gorgeous Grape and Basic White cardstock scraps.
- The Large Tea Cup image from the retired A Nice Cuppa stamp set was stamped tone-on-tone with Polished Pink ink and Highland Heather ink.
- The Tea Cups were die-cut with the coordinating die from the retired Cups & Kettles Dies set.
- The Tea Cup Decorative Swirl was die-cut with the Swirl die from the same die set.
- Rectangle: (1½” x 3¾”) Basic White cardstock scrap dry-embossed with the retired Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder tucked in behind the Tea Cups.
- Circle Shape – Tea Bag Tag: (1½” x 2½”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Tag was punched out with the retired Large Tag Punch.
- The sentiment, You are Tea-riffic, from the A Nice Cuppa stamp set was stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink at the top of the tag.
- The sentiment, I’m Glad You’re My Friend, from the March 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Bunny Buddies was also stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink at the bottom of the tag.
- The sentiments were highlighted with the Light Polished Pink Stampin’ Blend.
- The edges of the Tag were brushed with Highland Heather ink using a Sponge Dauber.
The Stenciled Background was adhered to the card base. The Embossed Rectangle was adhered to the right side of the card and the Tea Cups were added on top. A White Baker’s Twine string was added to the Tea Bag Tag with a Stapler and tucked into the Pink Cup. The Tag was also popped up with Mini Dimensionals. Oh, and we cannot forget the embellishments! Three Basic Rhinestone Jewels were added to each Tea Cup.
What fun! A tea party with a bestie. Stenciled Table Cloth, White Napkins and Pretty Bejeweled Cups. Everything you need for a great gab fest. Join me?
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
As I used the new Artistic Mix Decorative Masks for Stenciling, I am going to enter this card into the Happy Little Stampers June Stencil Challenge.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: NTBGDX2J (June 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.