It is not too often that I create gift packaging or Dimensional projects however there is such a challenge over at Inpire.Create.Challenge (#111) this week so, I will give it a try.
Floating around the crafty-sphere, I came across an interesting 3D gift packaging idea created by Alison Primmer-Bradley (L’Atelier D’Alison) that felt new and fresh. For the instructions to make the package, please review Alison’s YouTube video.
Here is the result:
- Packaging: Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper (155464 – AC 2021/2022 page 131).
- Ties: Gold Shimmer Ribbon (152156 – AC 2021/2022 page 140).
- Panel: Gold Foil (132622 – AC 2021/2022 page 135). Size: (2½” x 2½”)
- Embossed with the Splatter 3D Embossing Folder (157980 – Jan/Jun Mini Catalog page 55).
- Shamrocks: Cardstock Scraps – Evening Evergreen, Shaded Spruce and Just Jade.
- Die Cut with one of the Floral dies from the Pierced Blooms Dies set (154312 – AC 2021/2022 page 165).
- Two of the images were trimmed to alter the size of the Shamrock.
- Tag: Gold Foil scrap.
- The sentiment, good luck, from the now retired Sale-a-bration stamp set, Special Moments was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Black Embossing Powder. Versamark (102283 – AC 2021/2022 page 129) and Embossing Powders (155554 – AC 2021/2022 page 128).
- The sentiment was die cut with a label die from the retired Merry Christmas Dies set.
- A bit of Gold Simply Elegant Trim (155766 – AC 2021/2022 page 140) was tied through a small punched hole.
A fun little package. The beauty is that it will lie flat until you are need it. A great way to use up some of your retired patterned papers.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? New an idea? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.