Many are making cards in support of Ukraine and I chose to contribute.
Over at Color Hues (#36), the colors are yellow and blue…
A quick card. Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Blueberry Bushel.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”). Basic White cardstock.
- The Dotted and Block pattern stamps from the Art in Bloom stamp set were stamped with Blueberry Bushel and Pineapple Punch ink horizontally across the middle.
- The sentiment, stay strong, from the Handwritten Sentiments stamp set (Dina Wakley) was chosen because it so appropriate.
- The panel was then dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Focal Image – Flowers: (3½” x 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The outline three Floral image from the same stamp set, Art in Bloom, was stamped with Blueberry Bushell ink and the three (Two-Step) in-fill stamps were added to the Flowers with Pineapple Punch ink.
- The Flowers were then die-cut with the coordinating Bloom Dies set.
To complete the card and to match the sketch, I added the two vertical (⅛”) Grosgrain Ribbons in the matching colors, Blueberry Bushel and Pineapple Punch. Tic: Bright Colors, Tac: Flowers and Toe: Ribbon. Both Blueberry Bushell and Pineapple Punch are retired colors but they were an ideal choice for the Ukrainian Flag.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UW7AAYQ2 (March 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.