A little late to the game for the Case-ing Tuesday Facebook Challenge (#341). I chose the current color palette from the Color Hues (#34) Challenge and for the theme, I selected the Stampin’ Up! Only (#294) Challenge.
Stampin’ Up! has a 2022/2023 Annual Catalog pre-purchase available at the moment. Ten (10) new Skin-Tone Stampin’ Blend colors. The colors are great neutrals and perfect for all skin tones. As part of the product launch, there is also a time-limited while supplies last stamp set – Here Together, matching dies – Here For You and a black and white patterned Designer Series Paper pack – Here Together.
I just had to play with it!
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Real Red cardstock.
- Back Panel (3½” x 5¼”) Black and white Heart patterned piece of paper from the All Together Designer Series Paper pack.
- For an embellishment element, I colored three Hearts with the Real Red Stampin’ Blend and added Liquid Multipurpose Glue on top. When dry, the glue gave the Hearts a raised glazed finish.
- Circle Element: (2¾”) Basic Black cardstock die-cut with the open Circle die from the Painted Labels Dies set.
- Stamped Image: (1⅞”) Basic White cardstock. The Hand Heart image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with the new Medium Light Skin-Tones and Real Red Stampin Blends.
- The image was die-cut with one of the Circle dies from the Layering Circles Dies set and adhered to the Basic Black Circle Frame.
- Sentiment Label: (2½” x 1¼”) Basic Black cardstock. The sentiment, Love changes everything, from the Here Together stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder. The label shape was die-cut with one of the dies from the Painted Labels Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered together. The focal image circle and the sentiment label were both popped up with Dimensionals.
A non-traditional Valentine for a not so mushy friend. I love creating with black and white and a pop of red is always a nice finish.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQYUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.
7 thoughts on “Here Together – Love Changes Everything”
It’s a great image, and I love the sentiment, too. The patterned background is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!
Such a fun image – so nice to see the new collection out to play! This makes for a great Valentine’s! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!
Love how you have used the new All together collection for your card. The sentiment is so true. Thanks for taking part in the SUOchallenge and I hope to see you on the next one x
What a great way to make skin tones that look easy and fantastic. I love everything about this card, Jolanda! So glad you played along with us at Color Hues!
Love, love, love this year-round Valentine’s Day card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you back again tomorrow for our heat embossing challenge!
That is my new favorite Valentine stamp. And I love how you incorporated the red cardstock color with the red you colored some of the hearts and the red fingernails. 🙂 This is the stamp I used on my daughters Valentine this year. Love your card.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You did such a great job with this card, Jolanda–especially the coloring. I still need lots more practice when it comes to shading with Blends, but your hands look fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!