A very simple little card for you today.
I chose to work with the Inspired By Challenge (#198) for the sketch and the suggested photo inspiration and was influenced by the Less Is More Challenge (#457) for the clean and simple syle, theme and additional color.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (3⅞” x 5⅛”) Linen Specialty Paper.
- Background Panel: (3½” x 4¾”) Kraft Paper. The sentiment, Very Merry, from the retired Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set (Circa 2019) was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Focal Image – Gift Package: (1¾” x 1½”) Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler and Gold plaid patterned paper from the retired Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- Bow Trim: Using a bit of the Simply Elegant Trim in Gold, I created a small bow and added it to the top of the package.
A super quick and easy Holiday card in such cozy Christmas colors.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: X66GWHEP (December 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.