I am working with the Case-ing Tuesday Facebook Challenge (#329).
I have been influenced by the following challenges: Stampin’ Up!’s November #SimpleStamping Sentiment Challenge, Paper Players (#566) Theme, Color Hues (#29) for color and Alphabet “P” is for Patterned Paper. Let the fun begin…
Here is the result:
This month the #Simple Stamping Challenge is to use only Stamps, Ink and Paper…a Thank You sentiment and nothing else.
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Soft Suede cardstock.
- Background Panel (5⅜” x 4⅛”) Soft Suede, Tango Tangerine and Very Vanilla patterned piece of paper from the retired Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper pack that I still have in my stash.
- Accent Panel (1): (3¾” x 3¾”) Cinnamon Cider cardstock. The edges were adorned with Faux Stitching that I applied with the Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Accent Panel (2): (4½” x 2⅝”) Calypso Coral cardstock.
- Focal Image Panel: (3½” x 3¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock. Fern images from the Forever Fern stamp set were stamped with Calypso Coral, Cinnamon Cider and Soft Suede inks. I also added Faux Stitching to the edges with the Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Sentiment Label: (2⅛” x ⅞”) Soft Suede cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Thank You…, from the Blessings of Home stamp set was stamped in Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder. This is a little upgrade but such a WOW for such little effort.
- Ribbon: (2½” x ⅜”) Calypso Coral cardstock scrap cut on the diagonal with Paper Snips.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. No tools other than a Ruler!
The “orange” and “brown” retired patterned paper tones in nicely with the new colors and works really well for this soft Autumn “Thank You” card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.