I thought I would take a stab at Kylie Bertucci’s November International Blog Highlights Theme Challenge – Thank You.
I would be honored if you chose to vote for my card. Here is the link: http://bit.ly/VoteForMeNovember2021
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (11” x 4¼” scored at 5½”) Pool Party cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3⅞” x 5⅛”) Very Vanilla cardstock. I added the pattern from the retired Teahouse Background stamp in Pool Party ink for a vintage look. To enhance the vintage look, the panel was crumpled and smoothed out adding a distressed feel.
- Cross Panel: (3⅞” x 1⅜”) Very Vanilla cardstock. The sentiment, Thank you for your kindness, from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set was stamped with Pool Party ink to the right.
- Cross Panel Accent: (3⅞” x 2¼”) Pale Papaya cardstock. The panel was die-cut with the Scalloped Edge die from the Basic Border Dies set. The soft color and dotted edge add to the vintage color scheme.
- Circle – Shape – Focal Image – Flower: (2” x 3¾”) Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. The Floral image from the Blessings of Home stamp set was stamped with Sahara Sand ink for a no-line watercolor treatment. The Flower was painted with Pale Papaya and Pool Party inks direct from lid with the Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brush. Once dry, the Flower was die-cut with the coordinating die from the Flowers of Home Dies set.
- All of these elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. A Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine Bow was added to the stems of the Flower to suggest a bouquet.
Tic – Thankful Sentiment (from Dragonfly Garden stamp set), Tac – FREE and Toe – Any Color (Pool Party and Pale Papaya). Turned out to be a lovely card!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.