Finishing up the day with a lovely Winter card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (11” x 4¼” scored at 5½”) Shimmery White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3½” x 4½”) Shimmery White cardstock.
- Cross panel (4¼” x 2¼”) retired Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper.
- Circle: (3¾”) Shimmery White cardstock dry embossed with the retired Seasonal Wreath Dynamic Embossing Folder. The Wreath was fussy cut with Paper Snips. Hard to see but the Wreath was liberally painted with Wink of Stella Glitter making it shine and glimmer very nicely.
- Sentiment: (1¾” x 1”) Silver Foil cardstock. The sentiment, Merry, was die-cut with one of the words from the Word Wishes Dies set.
- All of these elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The Wreath was popped up with Dimensionals and six Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added for little sparkle.
- Tic – Any Shape (Merry Die Cut), Tac – Wreath (Fussy Cut from the Seasonal Wreath EF) and Toe – Glitter (Dazzling Diamond Glitter paper and Wink of Stella Glitter Brush)
- Just – Foil (Silver Foil cardstock), Add – Glimmer (Dazzling Diamonds Glitter paper and Basic Rhinestone Jewels) and Ink – Shimmer (Shimmery White cardstock).
- Just Us Girls sentiment – Merry
- Less Is More – All White with a touch of Silver…
A very pretty card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.