Another quick card for a few CAS (clean and simple) challenges.
CAS on Friday (#256), Make My Monday (#200) and the Facebook SU! Colour choices for May.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, Welcome To Our Block, from the retired In The City stamp set was stamped with Sweet Sorbet ink.
- Focal Image – Brownstones: Just Add Color Specialty Designer Series Paper (retired).
- Three Houses were fussy cut from the Houses patterned sheet of paper from the paper pack.
- The Trim of one House was highlighted with the Light Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blend Marker and the Stoop was highlighted with the Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend Marker.
The Houses were adhered to the background panel with the center House popped up with Dimensionals.
Black and White with a Pop of Color. Always a favorite! A clean and simple Welcome to the Neighborhood.
Thank you for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: PY32NZW2 (May 2023) if you spend less than $150.00. The New Catalog is live and On-Line exclusive products can be ordered. Check out the great new products and get creative!
One thought on “In The City – Welcome”
Love this, Jolanda – I’m such a sucker for the neighborhood sets, lol. Love your spare coloring on here, and lovely clean look, too! So darling to welcome a new neighbor! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!
LikeLiked by 1 person