Welcome back! Had a great class this afternoon and I am catching up on a deadline or two…
Post class, I played with the Stampin’ Up! Only (#324) Color challenge and the Global Design Project (#390) sketch using several layers, so adding the card to Use Your Stuff (#482).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Pale Papaya cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Calypso Coral cardstock dry-embossed with the Gingham Embossing Folder.
- Squares: (1” x 1”) Delicate Desert Designer Series Paper – Pale Papaya
- Using the retired (1”) Square Punch, nine Squares were punched from the predominately Pale Papaya areas of one sheet in the paper pack.
- Focal Interest – Terra Cotta Plant Pots: Calypso Coral and Soft Succulent cardstock scraps.
- The Snake Plant image was stamped with Soft Succulent ink and die-cut with the coordinating die from the Perfect Plants Dies set.
- Three Pots and two Succulents were also die-cut.
- Sentiment Label: (2¼” x ⅜”) Soft Succulent cardstock scrap.
- The truncated sentiment, A little note, also from the Plentiful Plants stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
All elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch.
The Delicate Desert Designer Series Paper is so very beautiful. This is a nice all-occasion card.
Thank you for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 6DYFYRWW (April 2023) if you spend less than $150.00. On-Line exclusive products now available. Check out the selection and get creative!
2 thoughts on “Delicate Desert Terra Cotta Pots”
I just love this, Jolanda! Your potted succulents look amazing on the patterned paper squares, and I love the embossed background behind it all. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Swoon! Great texture and dimension, everything. I’m so happy you could join us for our Color Challenge at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us tomorrow for our new challenge featuring the retiring In Colors.
LikeLiked by 1 person