Hi! There is a card style challenge over at AAA Cards (#237) to make a CAS (clean and simple) card in a shape other than a rectangle or a square. Challenge accepted.
I chose to use the colors suggested by the Facebook group SU! Only Colour (April) and the Easter theme for both AAA Cards and Use Your Stuff (#481).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (11” x 4¼” scored at 5½”) Basic White cardstock.
- The card base was die-cut with the (4” x 4¾”) Shaped Label die from the retired Labels Collection Framelits Dies set skimming the top fold by (⅛”) and trimming the bottom edge by (⅛”). Finished Size: (4” x 4½”)
- Accent Panel: (3⅜” x 4”) Tahitian Tide cardstock die-cut with next size down of the nested Label die.
- Focal Image Panel: (2¾” x 3¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Easter Lily image from the March 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Ten Years of Growth was stamped with Smoky Slate ink.
- The image was colored with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Lilies – Light Fresh Freesia in the center blended with Light Petal Pink over the petals and Leaves and Stem – Light and Dark Soft Succulent.
- The sentiment, Happy Spring, from the March 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Bunny Buddies was stamped with Tahitian Tide ink.
- The Lilies image was then die-cut with the next size down Labe die.
All layers were adhered to the card base for a soft Easter/Spring clean and simple shaped card.
With today’s temperatures one would think we have jumped into Summer. Hope you are having a great day!
Thank you for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 6DYFYRWW (April 2023) if you spend less than $150.00. On-Line exclusive products now available. Check out the selection and get creative!