Hi! One last deadline for today….TGIF (#412).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic Gray cardstock.
- Under Panel: (3¾” x 5”) Basic White cardstock.
- The panel was colored with Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose (R), Highland Heather and Coastal Cabana inks applied with Blending Brushes in a diagonal pattern.
- Over Panel – Focal Image: (3¾” x 5”) Foliage patterned piece of vellum from the Lovely Layers Vellum pack.
- The sentiment, You make the world a better place, from the retired Better Places stamp set was stamped with Stazon Black ink.
The Vellum Layer was adhered over the Colored Panel and the completed panel was popped up with Dimensionals and added to the card base. Simple stamping, just stamp, ink and paper.
Wanting to let my significant other know that he indeed, makes life magical every day!
Thank you for spending a bit more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: XYSBARMS (March 2023) if you spend less than $150.00. On-Line exclusive products now available. Check out the selection and get creative!
One thought on “Magical World – Magical You!”
Gorgeous card! The rainbow background is perfect for the TGIF Challenge this week.
LikeLiked by 1 person