Welcome back! Class is finished and this is a quick little clean and simple card for Inspired By (#229).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4¼” x 5½”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, Much Luck & Good Fortune, from the retired Crane of Fortune stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Silver Embossing Powder.
- The panel was dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and then die-cut with the (3⅜” x 4¾”) sized Rectangle die from the Deckled Rectangles Dies set.
- Center Shape – Deckled Rectangle: (2½” x 3”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Bokeh image from the retired Bokeh Dots stamp set was stamped with Smoky Slate ink.
- Using Deckled Rectangle Dies, the Rectangle Shape was trimmed to be (2⅛” x 2⅝”).
- I was inspired by the Gray out-of-focus background in the sample photograph.
- Decoration – Gingko Leaves: Brushed Silver cardstock scrap (from my bin) die-cut with the Gingko die from the coordinating retired Good Fortune Dies set.
All elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. Keeping all colors in the Gray tone for a great little card.
Thank you for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: XYSBARMS (March 2023) if you spend less than $150.00. On-Line exclusive products now available. Check out the selection and get creative!
One thought on “Muck Luck & Good Fortune”
Beautiful! Love the neutral pallet! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!
LikeLiked by 1 person