Welcome back! Christmas traditions continue up and through to January 6th.
Here is the result:
A Mask/Stencil was created using the retired Starlight Thinlits Dies set.
- Focal Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- With Open Star Stencil in place, Balmy Blue ink was added with a Blending Brush.
- The Die-Cut Star was added back and Orchid Oasis ink was added with another Blending Brush.
- For added shine, the larger Star stamp from the coordinating stamp set, Star of Light, was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Silver Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment, Star of Wonder, Star of Night, from the same stamp set was added with Orchid Oasis ink.
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
The Focal Panel was added to the card base creating a very clean and simple card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: XCYC9BP9 (January 2023) if you spend less than $150.00.