Another New Year card celebrating the fun ways to get about in the snow and ice.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Circle Shapes: (2½”) Cherry Cobbler cardstock and (2⅛”) Shaded Spruce cardstock die-cut with circle dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
- The Circles were adhered to the Basic White Panel and dry-embossed with the retired Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder using the Quilted Embossing Technique.
- Skates: Basic White cardstock scraps.
- The Skate from the retired Winter Wishes stamp set was stamped twice with Gray Granite ink and slight color was added with a Blender Pen.
- The Skates were fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Sled: Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Sled from the same stamp set, Winter Wishes, was stamped with Soft Suede ink and slight color was also added with a Blender Pen.
- The Sled was also fussy cut.
- Sentiment: (1⅛” x ½”) Basic White cardstock scrap.
- Only the words, Beautiful and New Year, from a sentiment stamp from the retired Hearts Come Home stamp set were colored with the Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Holly: Basic White cardstock scraps.
- The small Holly Leaf die from the Tree Rings Dies set was cut twice.
- The Holly Leaves were colored with the Dark Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends Markers.
All elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch layout. The top Skate was popped up with Mini Dimensionals.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: XCYC9BP9 (January 2023) if you spend less than $150.00.