I am taking a little dip into my previous posts for today’s card. I am out and about enjoying the Holiday’s and didn’t want to let you down. The theme over at Cardz 4 Guyz (#312) this fortnight is Winter and I though this card worked well. Please enjoy!
I took a few liberties with the current Facebook Case-ing Tuesday (#388) Challenge by extending the bottom accent rectangle to the entire background.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) retired Tranquil Tide dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Tranquil Tide is one of my favorite colors and looks so nice with Pool Party.
- Focal Support Panel: (3¾” x 3¾”) retired Textured Pool Party cardstock. I miss this type of cardstock especially now that the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder has been retired.
- Snowflake Accent: (2⅞”) Iridescent Foil Wonderful Snowflake from my stash.
- Sentiment Strip: (3¼” x ⅝”) Tranquil Tide cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Joy, from the retired Endless Wishes stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- Focal Image – Pine Tree: (2½” x 3½”) Shimmery White cardstock. The Pine Tree outline and fill-in Foliage two-step stamps were selected from the retired In the Pines stamp set. The outline Pine Tree was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the fill-in Foliage was stamped with retired Tranquil Tide ink. The Tree was then die-cut with the coordinating Tree die from the Pine Woods Dies set.
- Embellishments: White Baker’s Twine was used to create a double bow and Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added for some winter sparkle.
All of the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch.
How lovely to take a walk through a Winter Wonderland.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
See you in 2023!
2 thoughts on “Winter Pine – Snow Joy”
This card is stunning!! I can’t stop looking at it!! Very simple and yet very gorgeous!! Fantastic inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new “winter” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Fab card Jolanda! Hope you’ve had a lovely Christmas x
LikeLiked by 1 person