Need an idea for a Christmas card? Have some sparkly paper on hand? Have some fun!
Playing with the Festive Friday (#124) challenge…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Red colored patterned piece of paper from the Festive Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- The sentiment, Celebrate the Season, from the retired Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder in the lower right corner.
- Accent Squares: (1⅞” x 1⅞”) Gold colored patterned paper also from the Festive Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper pack die-cut with one of the Square dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
- Focal Image: (1⅞” x 1⅞”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Christmas Bells image from the retired Bells & Boughs stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The image was colored with a variety of colors from the Watercolor Pencils Assortment Packs.
- The image was die-cut with the same sized Square die on the diagonal for a diamond shape.
- Putting the card together, the Squares were arranged in a diamond pattern with the Bells popped up with Dimensionals.
Two of my favorite stamp sets in my Christmas collection came together for a pretty little card.
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C24QX6UH (December 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.