I could not resist playing with something new. The ever so delicate Dainty Delight stamp set coming in January.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, The best is yet to come, was stamped in the lower right corner with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Focal Panel: (2½” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The larger Floral image was also stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.Using a Blender Pen, the Floral image was water colored with a variety of colors. Flowers: retired Peekaboo Peach (for Nectarine), Polished Pink (for Raspberry), Tahitian Tide (for Bluebird) and Daffodil Delight (for Lemonade) and Leaves: Coastal Cabana (for Lagoon).
- The panel was dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder for a slight nubby linen texture.
Clean and Simple, Mostly White with a smattering of Rainbow Colors delicately water colored with a wee bit of texture.
With a new catalog on the horizon – the best is yet to come!
Thanks for spending a some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C24QX6UH (December 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.