Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Red and Black Plaid patterned piece of paper from the retired Peaceful prints Designer Series Paper pack.
- The sentiment, Merry Christmas, from the Ringed with Nature stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder in the upper right corner.
- Vertical Rectangles: (1½” x 4¼”) and (1½” x 3½”) Black and White Tree patterned piece of paper from the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper pack.
- Accent Circle: (2”) Basic Black cardstock scrap punched with the retired (2”) Circle Punch.
- Focal Image – Reindeer: Red and Black Buffalo Check Deer fussy cut with Paper Snips from another piece of patterned paper from the Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper pack.
Enjoying the Red, Black and White color scheme with the Plaids, Checks and Trees for this fun magical Holiday Reindeer card. Love inspiration challenges.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C24QX6UH (December 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.