One last card for today…
Playing with the CAS Colours & Sketches (#498) combined sketch and color challenge.
My card is a loose interpretation. A square shape with overlapping images. My image, from the Peace to You stamp set (which had not yet seen ink) is essentially a square. The image has four almost overlapping shapes and if you add the greeting, you have the fifth.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Soft Sky cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Using the Stamparatus Positioning Tool, the Church & Trees image was stamped with retired Soft Sky ink.
- The Trees were painted with retired Always Artichoke ink using the Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brush.
- Light and Dark retired Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends Markers were used to color the Church.
- Accents were added to the Cross, Windows and Doors of the Church with the Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend Marker.
- The Ground was defined using the Dark Soft Sky retired Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker.
- The sentiment was stamped with Always Artichoke ink using the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool to line up the right edge of the square.
Nothing else was added to keep the card one layer for a clean and simple style.
Wishing you Peace. Merry Christmas.
Thanks again for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C24QX6UH (December 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.