Welcome back! It may be Friday, but it is not yet next Tuesday, so I am catching up with this week’s Facebook Case-ing Tuesday (#384) Challenge.
I chose two elements, Trees and Sparkle from the Just Add Ink (#632) suggestions and the colors suggested by the Facebook Colour INKspirations (#134) team and took inspiration from the latest Tic Tac Toe (#190) board.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Parakeet Party cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Brushed Silver cardstock
- Horizontal Strips: (4” x 1”) Sweet Sorbet Ombre colored sheet from the 2022/2024 In-Color Glimmer Paper pack.
- Trees: White colored sheet from the Red & White Glimmer Paper pack die-cut with Tree dies from the Majestic Mountain Dies and retired Pine Wood Dies sets.
- The tall Trees were colored with the Light and Dark Parakeet Party Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Circle Shape – Snowflake Ornament: Brushed Silver cardstock and White Glimmer Paper die-cut with Snowflake dies from the retired Snowfall Thinlits Dies set.
- Sentiment Oval: Sweet Sorbet Ombre Glimmer Paper.
- The word, Joy, from the Merriest Moments stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder and then die-cutwith the small Oval die from the retired Stitched Shapes Dies set.
All elements were adhered to resemble the sketch. A lot of pretty sparkle on this card. Enjoy!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C24QX6UH (December 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.