So glad you came back! Welcome. Will you get what you are hoping for this Christmas? Need to send a Thank You card? I have you covered.
Playing with Can You Handle the Pressure (#20) along with the colors from Sunday Stamps (#297) to create a clean and simple card for the Alphabet Letter “R” challenge using the sketch from Atlantic Hearts (#501).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5”) Basic White cardstock.
- Circles: Cherry Cobbler, Sweet Sorbet, Soft Succulent and Mint Macaron cardstock die-cut with a variety of Circle dies from the retired Framelits Circles Collection Dies set. Sizes: (1½”), (2¼”), (2¾”) and (3¼”)
- The circles were adhered together and then adhered to the background panel.
- Using the Embedded Quilting Technique, the panel was dry-embossed with the retired Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder to create a single panel.
- The panel was trimmed to be a true (4” x 5”)
- Sentiment Banner: (2¼” x 1”) Cherry Cobbler cardstock scrap.
- The word, Thanks, from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The Sentiment was then die-cut with the smaller stitched Double Flag Banner die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
- Embellishment: White Glimmer Paper Snowflake (on my desk) die-cut from the retired Snowfall Thinlits Dies set
All elements were adhered to resemble the sketch. The Snowflake was added along with a Rhinestone center. A few more Basic Rhinestone Jewels were colored with the Dark Cherry Cobbler and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Markers and added for a little extra bling.
What a nice way to say Thank You…
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C24QX6UH (December 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.