Welcome back! There are a ton of things I should be doing but…the Studio beckons and a few more ideas are rumbling around in my head.
Each month, Stampin’ Up! presents us with a few opportunities to play with our products: #SimpleStamping (Just Stamps, Inks, Paper and perhaps a twist) and #CreativeChallenge (Could be Anything). It is pretty much the end of the month…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Melon Mambo cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x4”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiments, Special Delivery and Go Ahead, Tear it Open!, from the retired Tin of Tags stamp set were stamped in the top left and bottom right corners with Melon Mambo ink.
- Horizontal Cross Strip: (5¼” x 1”) Rainbow Colored Striped patterned piece of paper from the retired Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper pack cut to just include just the yellow, orange and pink stripes.
- Square: (2½” x 2½”) Pink, Orange and Yellow Ombre section from the retired Rainbow Glimmer Paper.
- Decorative Tag: Basic White and Melon Mambo cardstock scraps.
- The little Ornaments image from the retired Tree Angle stamp set was colored with the Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black Stampin’ Write Markers.
- The Ornaments image was trimmed to the Tag shape with Paper Snips and accented with the colored mat to indicate that this was a brightly colored Christmas Gift box.
- Embellishment: Gold Shimmer Ribbon wrapped around the gift box and tied into a Bow to dress the package.
All elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch layout.
Let’s check the boxes: #SimpleStamping – just stamps, ink and paper plus a ribbon embellishment; #CreativeChallenge – Non-traditional holiday colors; Inspired By – Gift Box with Bow; Tic Tac Toe – December holiday (Christmas), ribbon and patterned paper. However, a few other rows are covered off as well – Patterned paper, tag, and embellishment; December holiday, tag and sparkle; along with Patterned paper, stamped image and sparkle; and Just Add Ink – a square and a centered horizontal element.
Such a fun card to put together! Go ahead, open it!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.