Hi! Next challenge deadline…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Petal Pink cardstock as a very pale copper colored neutral.
- The panel was stamped with the retired Post Script Background stamp in Gray Granite ink.
- The sentiment, Hello, from the Ranunculus Romance stamp set was stamped in the upper right corner, also with Gray Granite ink.
- Rectangle/Square Shape: (2½” x 3”) Magazine Page advert for Rugs with torn edges. Colors represented: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Petal Pink, and a Coppery Gold.
- The Script image from the retired Very Versailles stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Copper Embossing Powder.
- The top corner was stamped with the Post Mark image from the Limited Edition stamp set with Soft Succulent ink.
- Top Cross Strip: (3½” x ⅜”) Soft Succulent Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper scrap dry-embossed with the retired Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder.
- Center Cross Strip: (3” x ½”) Brushed Copper cardstock scrap dry-embossed with the retired Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder.
- Bottom Cross Strip: (3¾” x ¾”) Basic Black cardstock scrap dry-embossed with the retired Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
All elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch layout.
An interesting mix of elements for a subtle Hello card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.