Deadlines two and three…Welcome back!
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Highland Heather cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock dry-embossed with the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder.
- Focal Shape – Flower: Snipped Flower image from the retired Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- The Winter Rose was colored with the Light Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Markers. The Copper elements are standing in for Soft Suede.
- The Flower and Leaves were fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Sentiment Banner: Brushed Silver cardstock scrap from my Stash Bin.
- The sentiment, Just Because, from the Ranunculus Romance stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Copper Embossing Powder.
- The Banner was trimmed and diagonally snipped.
All elements were adhered to the card front to resemble the sketch. The Winter Rose and Sentiment Banner were popped-up with Dimensionals. Champagne and Basic Rhinestone Jewels were added for a bit of bling.
A pretty little note card suitable for almost any occasion..
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.