Hi! Welcome back. I snagged a few more minutes for a very cute yet simple no stamping, no ink clean and simple card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x 4″) Very Vanilla cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. A real favorite of mine.
- Horizontal Cross Strip Accent: (5½” x 1”) Gold Colored piece of paper from the Festive Foils Specialty Paper.
- Horizontal Cross Strip: (5½”x ⅝”) Diagonal Striped patterned strip from the retired Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin’ Kit.
- Circle Accent Mat: (2¼”) Gold Colored Festive Foil punched with the retired (2¼”) Circle Punch.
- Sentiment Circle: (2”) Pre-Printed Medallion from Simply Scrappin’ Kit.
The Pre-Printed Sentiment Medallion was adhered to the Gold Foil Circle Mat and popped up with Dimensionals over the matted Horizontal Cross Strip completing the card.
When you don’t have a lot of time, elements from a Kit can be ever so helpful.
Glad I had a chance to be creative and thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.