Hi! Easing back in. Creative time in the Studio doesn’t happen when you take a bit of R&R over the holidays…However, I had a bit of time this morning and made this clean and simple card for the AAA Cards challenge (#228).
I pulled out a few older stamp sets and gave them some love: Garden in Bloom and Quite Curvy.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Front Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Butterfly Outline image from the Garden in Bloom stamp set was stamped five times along the right edge with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Using the coordinating Butterfly In-Fill (two-Step Stamping) image, the Butterflies were stamped with Highland Heather, Polished Pink, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Tahitian Tide inks.
- The sentiment, Thinking of you makes my day, from the Quite Curvy stamp set was stamped along the bottom edge also with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Adhere the panel to the card base and we are done!
Rainbow colors always add a fresh and fun look to greeting cards. Butterflies? They are just a beautiful image. Be still, my fluttering heart…
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.