Welcome back to the Inque Spot Studio! Technically on holidays but snuck into the studio to create this quick clean and simple card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The sentiment, hello, from the Soft Seedlings stamp set was stamped with Soft Succulent ink.
- Horizontal Cross Strip: Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Tree Branch image from the Garden Birdhouses stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Branch – Bronze (for Early Espresso) and Leaves – Light Old Olive.
- The Tree Branch was fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Vertical Cross Strip (1): Basic White cardstock scrap.
- One of the Birdhouse images was stamped and colored using the Bronze and Light Soft Succulent Markers.
- The Birdhouse was fussy cut.
- Vertical Cross Strip (2): Basic White cardstock scrap.
- One of the Bird images was stamped and colored with Light Soft Succulent and Light Granny Apple Green Markers.
- The Bird was also fussy cut.
Keeping it very simple, the three fussy cut images were arranged and popped up with Dimensionals to resemble the sketch.
A sweet little hello card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.