I hope you have had your cup of caffeine today. What is your favorite? Coffee, Tea, Cocoa? I am a true lover of coffee.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel (4” x 5¼”) Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso Plaid patterned piece of paper from the retired Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper pack.
- Focal Panel: (4” x 4”) Delightful Dijon Sweater patterned piece of paper from the retired Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper pack.
- To slip in the Holly element required for the Caffeinated Christmas Cards challenge, a bit of the Holly image from the retired Bells & Boughs stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The Holly was colored with the Dark Cherry Cobbler and the Light Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Shapes – Coffee Cups & Coffee Maker: From the Coffee Cups and Coffee Makers patterned piece of paper from the retired Coffee Break Designer Series Paper pack, two cups and one coffee maker were fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Sentiment Banner: (3½” x¾”) Cherry Cobbler cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Life Happens, Coffee Helps, from the retired Coffee Café stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat set with White Embossing Powder.
- To create for the Banner length and width, the sentiment was split stamped by covering “coffee helps” with Masking Paper before inking, stamping and embossing.
- The stamp was cleaned and the “life happens” was masked, inked, stamped and embossed.
- The Banner was flagged using the Banner Pick a Punch.
All elements were adhered to the card base to match the flipped sketch. One Coffee Cup was popped-up with Dimensionals.
Join me for a cup of Coffee and let’s have a real good Gab!
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Would love to see your comments. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.