Good Morning! Yesterday, at the Facebook Stampin’ Through the Catalog site, the team showcased a card created by Guest Designer, Mikaela Titheridge. Such a pretty card. Today, the team will be Case-ing Mikaela’s card.
This is my Case using the colors suggested by the Paper Players (#617) team.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Background Pane:l (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The “wreath” design was mapped out and the sentiment, Very Merry, from the retired Itty, Bitty Christmas stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Black Embossing Powder.
- Wreath: Brushed Silver cardstock from my stash and Pacific Point cardstock scraps.
- From the retired Stitched Stars Dies set, two Star Swirls were die-cut from both colors.
- The Silver Star Swirl was cut apart with Paper Snips.
- The Open Outline Star was also die-cut.
- The resultant pieces were arranged as a “wreath” interchanging the Silver and Pacific Point Star insets.
A number of Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added to complete the “Frosty” Holiday wreath. A super clean and simple Cased Card. Thanks for the inspiration, Mikaela.
So glad you chose to spend some of your time with me today. Would love to see your comments. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.