Welcome back to the Inque Spot Studio! Next Up is another clean and simple card with a bit of Birthday sparkle.
Playing with the following challenges. Theme and Materials: Festive Friday (#122); Theme: Addicted to CAS (#233); Theme: Seize the Birthday (#251); Materials: CAS on Friday (#244); and Sketch: Sunday Stamps (#296).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Shimmery White cardstock.
- Cross Strip: (5½” x ½”) Sweet Sorbet Plaid patterned piece of paper from the 2022/2024 In-Color Designer Series Paper pack.
- Three Shapes: (2” x 6”) Sweet Sorbet Ombre 2022/2024 In-Color Glimmer Paper.
- Using the (1½” x 1½”) Stitched Square die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set, three “Presents” were die-cut.
- The “Presents” were adorned with pieces of the Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Ribbon taped in place and finished with a Bow.
- Sentiment Banner: (3¾” x ⅝”) Sweet Sorbet Dotted patterned piece of paper from the 2022/2024 In-Color Designer Series Paper pack.
- The sentiment, Wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays, from the Charming Sentiments stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The ends of the Banner were flagged using Paper Snips.
All the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch and the “Presents” popped up with Dimensionals.
A fun little card. Would make an ideal Holiday card too…just change the greeting.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.