Welcome to the Hand Stamped Sentiments (#402) Color challenge beginning today!
I selected the sketch and took some inspiration from the Inspired By (#211) challenge.
My take-away was the concept of three, the triangular shapes and the holiday colors.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Evening Evergreen cardstock dry-embossed with the Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder.
- Background Rectangles: Basic White cardstock scraps die-cut with the (1¼” x 3¼”) and (1“x 2⅜”) Rectangle dies from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set.
- The Rectangles were colored with the Light Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blend Marker for a softer variegated look.
- The Tree image from the retired Timeless Tidings stamp set was stamped several times with Evening Evergreen ink.
- Focal Image Rectangle: (2⅛” x 2¾”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Designed Sentiment image from the retired Mingle All the Way stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Light Evening Evergreen, Light Cherry Cobbler, Light and Dark Soft Succulent.
- The Sentiment was die-cut with another of the Rectangle dies but shortened to fit the image.
I like “Chalk Board” Art and the designs in the Mingle All the Way stamp set are great, so it was fun to pull it out and use it.
I appreciate that you take time to visit with me and love to read your comments. Cheers, Jolanda.
Please join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and show us how these colors inspired you
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Special Offers available this month…Visit my website.