Happy Sunday! Amid the laundry chores I am sneaking in Studio time…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Soft Succulent cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Basic White cardstock dry-embossed with one of the Charming Landscapes Embossing Folders.
- Bottom Panel: (5¼” x 2”) Ombre patterned piece of paper from the retired Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- Cross Strip: (7”) Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon.
- Oval Accent Mat: (4” x 3”) Evening Evergreen cardstock die-cut with the (3½” x 2½”) Scalloped Oval die from the retired Layering Ovals Dies set.
- Focal Image Oval: (4” x 3½”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Winged Angel image/sentiment from the retired Wonder of Christmas (circa 2016) stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink.
- The Angel was colored with various Stampin’ Blends Markers. Skin – Light Petal Pink, Hair – Light Crumb Cake, Laurel Wreath – Dark Soft Succulent, Wings – Dark Soft Sea Foam, Feathers – Light Soft Sea Foam, Gown – Light Mint Macaron, Banner – Light Soft Succulent and the Decoration – Dark Soft Succulent.
- The Angel was die-cut with the (3¼” x 2⅜”) Oval die from the same set of dies.
All the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The Angel Oval was popped up with Dimensionals.
Green is pretty much my most favorite color. I love how serene and soothing it can be and is a lovely backdrop for this sweet Christmas Angel.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.