Good day and welcome back to the Inque Spot Studio!
Having a bit of fun with a Mash Up of several stamp sets for the current Fusion Challenge. I chose the Sketch and the Colors.
Additionally, I was influenced by Jingle Belles asking for something fun, Inspire Create (#129) for a Festive card, Happy Little Stampers (November) Christmas and the Facebook Stampin’ Through the Catalog Stamp set choice for this week – Christmas Banners.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Early Espresso cardstock.
- Top Panel: (4” x 2”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Cross Strip: (4” x ⅞”) Early Espresso cardstock.
- The Plaid image from the Christmas Scottie stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder on a (3” x 3”) piece of cardstock.
- The image was trimmed with Paper Snips and cut so that the pattern matched on two pieces that became the Cross Strip.
- Bottom Panel: (4” x 3½”) Cherry Cobbler Dotted patterned piece of paper from the 2022/2023 Regals Collection Designer Series Paper pack.
- Ribbon Banner: (4” x 1½”) Cherry Cobbler cardstock scrap.
- The Curved Ribbon Banner image from the Christmas Banners stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment, May your days be furry & bright, from the Christmas Scottie stamp set was curved (photopolymer) to fit the Banner and also stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The Banner was die-cut with the coordinating banner die from the Christmas Banners Dies set.
- Focal Image – Scottie Dog: Very Vanilla cardstock scrap.
- The Sitting Scottie Dog image was stamped into Versamark ink and then stamped into Early Espresso ink and then heat-set with Clear Embossing Powder using the Clear Color Embossing Technique.
- The Dog was fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- The Neck Bow was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink. Details were added with the Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker and then the Bow was fussy cut.
- Decoration – Trees: Pear Pizzazz cardstock scraps.
- Using Old Olive ink, two solid Trees from the Tree For Sale stamp set were stamped.
- One of the stamped trees and an unstamped tree were die-cut with the coordinating Solid Tree die from the Tree Lot Dies set.
- The coordinating Detail/Snow image stamp was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder on to the Old Olive stamped Tree and on to plain Pear Pizzazz cardstock.
- Both of these images were die-cut with the Detail Outline coordinating Tree die.
- The Pear Pizzazz (Snow) outline was added to the solid Old Olive stamped Tree and the Old Olive (Snow) outline was adhered to the Pear Pizzazz Tree.
The Top Panel, Cross Strip and Bottom Panel were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. All the created elements; Sentiment Banner, Trees, Scottie Dog and Neck Bow were added to decorate the card.
Have a wonderful Christmas. Woof!
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.