Hi! This should be the last post for the day…one last challenge deadline.
I came across the retired Hand Penned Designer Series Paper and the colors of one particular sheet popped out as those chosen by the team at TGIF. The pretty floral pattern suggested a feminine card, so I picked a birthday theme. The sketch helped showcased the patterns of the paper.
Keeping it simple, here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Soft Suede cardstock.
- Background Panels: (2” x 5”) Floral pattern and Stripe pattern (reverse side).
- Circle Shape: (2½”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with one of the circle dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
- Adornment – Small Flower: Fussy cut with Paper Snips from the same Floral-patterned piece of paper.
- Sentiment Banner: (2¼” x ⅞”) Basic White cardstock scrap colored with the Light Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blend Marker to match the color of the Flowers.
- The sentiment, Wishing you all the best, from the retired Garden Wishes stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The sentiment was die-cut with one of the double flagged banner dies also from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
All the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The little Flower was popped up with Dimensionals.
I love letting the beautiful Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up! do all the heavy lifting on a card. I am a collector of pretty papers and sometimes need a push to use them. I encourage you to drive into your stash and play!
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.