Welcome back to the Inque Spot Studio!
Since I had the Tim Holtz: Happy Everything Blueprints stamp set out, I thought I would use the Tree image for this clean and simple Holiday card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Split Background Panels: (4” x 2½”) Basic White cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder.
- Focal Image: (2½”) Basic White cardstock
- The Tree image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The image was colored with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Tree: Medium Wild Wasabi (retired) for Pear Pizzazz, Ornaments: Light Mint Macaron and Rich Razzleberry, Star: Dark Daffodil Delight, Trunk: Light Soft Suede, and Word Highlights: Light Mint Macaron.
- Sentiment: Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Happy Holidays, from the retired Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set was stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink.
- The sentiment was also highlighted with the Light Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blend Marker.
- The sentiment was trimmed out with Paper Snips.
All the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The Tree image circle was popped up with Dimensionals and the sentiment label was added below.
The organized amongst us, already have a “blueprint” for their Holiday Tree and decorations. Happy trimming!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.