Welcome back to the Inque Spot Studio! It’s Sunday and it’s play day…
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Evening Evergreen cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Soft Succulent cardstock dry-embossed with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder.
- Strips: (½” x 12”) Different patterned pieces of paper scraps from the Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- A diagonal Herringbone pattern was created at the top of the panel.
- Adornment – Maple Leaf: (3” x 2½”) Multicolored Leaf patterned piece of paper also from the Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper pack die-cut with the Maple Leaf die from the retired Intricate Leaves Dies set.
- The die-cut Leaf was adhered to a scrap of Blushing Bride cardstock and fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Sentiment: (2⅜” x 1”) Evening Evergreen cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Thank you for your Kindness, from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The sentiment was die-cut with the smallest rectangle die from the Deckled Rectangles Dies set.
The Herringbone panel was adhered to the card base and the Maple Leaf and Sentiment panel were popped up with Dimensionals.
I really like how this card turned out. The Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper is too pretty to leave any bit of it behind and the Herringbone pattern is a great way to showcase the strips that you are hanging on to.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.