Catching up with the Facebook Tuesday Case-ing the Catalog challenge (#380).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3½” x 4½”) Crumb Cake cardstock dry-embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder.
- Accent Mat: (3½” x 3½”) Soft Suede cardstock
- Focal Panel: (3½” x 3”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The Deer image from the retired Nature’s Beauty stamp set was stamped with Timber Brown Stazon ink.
- Another Deer was stamped onto Masking Paper and fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- The Mask was positioned over the original stamped Deer.
- The Tree image from the retired Winter Woods stamp set was stamped with Jet Black Stazon ink.
- Using a Blending Brush, Balmy Blue ink was added to the “Sky” area.
- Using another Blending Brush, Smoky Slate ink was lightly applied to the “Ground” area.
- The Mask was removed.
- The Deer image was colored with Light and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Using the Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend Marker, shadows were added at the Tree Trunks and Deer’s Feet.
- Sentiment Banner: (2” x ⅝”) Very Vanilla cardstock scrap.
- The truncated sentiment, Thank You, from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set was colored with the Balmy Blue Stampin’ Write Marker and stamped.
- The sentiment was die-cut with one of the stitched flag banner dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
- The right edge was trimmed.
- Linen Thread was wrapped around the edge of the Banner.
All the elements were adhered to resemble the sketch. The Sentiment Banner was popped up with Dimensionals.
Both Nature’s Beauty and Winter Woods are favorites of mine and it was fun to use them.
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
It is not too late to try create with this sketch and share what you made.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.