Welcome back! Have you got any fabulous plans for the weekend? We will be heading into the city tomorrow for a bit of fun…until then, I still get to play in the Studio.
Inspired by the Calico Prints to use a number of patterned papers and the Floral stamped image
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- Background Panel (5¼” x 4”) Black and White Diamond patterned piece of paper from the retired Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack.
- Circle Accent Mat: (3¼”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with one of the circle dies from the retired Circles Collection Framelits Dies set.
- Circle: (3”) Black and Gray Harlequin patterned piece of paper from the Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper pack die-cut with oner of the stitched circle dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
- Cross Strip: (4¾” x ¾”) Black and White Dotted patterned piece of paper, also from the retired Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack.
- Accent Rectangle: (1⅞” x 2¼”) Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- Focal Image Rectangle: (1⅞” x 2¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Floral image from the Shaded Summer stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The truncated sentiment, celebrate, from the retired Happy & Heartfelt stamp set was inked with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker and stamped below the Floral image.
- The Floral image was colored with Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend Markers.
All the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. A small White Crinkled Seam Binding Bow was tied and added to the Cross Strip.
Using Orange as the pop of color for a Black and White is a nice alternative. Not one that I would normally choose, but I like it!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.