Welcome to the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge (#401) launching today!
This week, we have a Sketch Challenge to serve as Inspiration for your project. I am looking forward to seeing what you will create.
I selected the current theme challenges from the Global Design Project (#367) and CAS on Friday (#243) to complete my card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Vertical Panels: (1¼” x 5¼”) Silver and White Striped patterned paper from the Sale-a-bration Silver & Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- Focal Shape – Circle: Basic White cardstock (4¼” x 5½”) and Silver Dotted patterned piece of paper (3½” x 3½”) from the same Designer Series Paper pack.
- The Trees were die cut with the Oval Tree die from the Aspen Tree Dies set.
- The patterned paper was adhered behind the Trees.
- The circle was created by die-cutting the layered Tree with the (3”) stitched circle die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
- Three Accent Shapes – Snowflakes: Silver Foil Specialty Paper
- Using two of the small Snowflake dies from the retired Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies set, the Snowflakes were created.
- Sentiment: Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The word, Joy, from the Merriest Moments stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Silver Embossing Powder.
- The word was die-cut with the (1¼”) stitched circle die, also from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
All elements created were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch.
A White on White, Silver monochromatic Winter Aspen Tree Holiday card. Don’t you just love how pristine everything looks just after a fresh snowfall?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Be sure to find some time and play along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.