Welcome to the Cardz 4 Guyz (#308) challenge launching today!
On the 11th Month, on the 11th Day at the 11th hour and 11 minutes, we stop for a moment of silence to remember…
One of many cards I created using the Painted Poppies and Peaceful Moments stamp sets:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- Accent Mat #1: (3½” x 4¾”) Basic Black cardstock.
- Accent Mat #2: (3⅜” x 4⅝”) Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (3⅛” x 4⅜”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Poppy Blossom image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The Stems and Bud (minus the small blossom) image was also inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamped to fit under the Poppy Blossom.
- The larger Sploosh Shadow image was stamped with 2nd Generation Real Red ink (stamped off once).
- The small Splatter image was stamped with Real Red ink to add color to the center of the Blossom and the Bud.
- The same stamp was used to add Pear Pizzazz ink to the Stems.
- The Stems were colored with the Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker.
- The simple poignant sentiment, Always Remember, was also added with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Please join us at Cardz 4 Guyz and show your appreciation for those who have served.
As mentioned, I have created other Remembrance cards using these stamp sets and the coordinating dies, Poppy Moments Dies and Painted Labels Dies. For more details see my post from November 2020:
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check out the Special Offers available this month…Visit my website.
One thought on “Painted Poppies – Remembrance Day”
This is just gorgeous!! I love love love this pen & ink poppy!! What great inspiration you are offering to those who decide to play along with this challenging challenge we are offering today…Poppies & Masculine…a tough one but you rocked it!! #C4G308
LikeLiked by 1 person