Love Sundays…more time to play. Welcome back!
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4¼” x 5½”) Soft Suede cardstock.
- Using the detailed Sunflower die from the Sunflowers Dies set, a hole / frame was created.
- The panel was die cut with the largest die (3¾” x 5”) from the Deckled Rectangles Dies set
- Center Shape – Inset Sunflower: (3½” x 3½”) Gold-Toned Brushed Metallic cardstock, Adhesive Sheet and Crushed Curry cardstock.
- The Metallic cardstock was backed with the Adhesive Sheet and die-cut with the same detailed Sunflower die.
- The detailed die-cut Sunflower image was adhered to the Crushed Curry cardstock piece.
- The piece was fitted in behind the previously cut opening of the background panel.
- Side Shapes – Leaves: Cajun Craze and Crumb Cake cardstock scraps.
- The Solid Leaf die and the Detail Leaf Die, also from the Sunflowers Dies set, were used to create the three Leaf accents.
- Sentiment Label: (1¼” x ⅜”) Crumb Cake cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Thank You, from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set was stamped with Soft Suede ink.
- The sentiment was trimmed to a small banner shape.
All the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The Leaves and the Sentiment were popped up with Dimensionals.
A very pretty Autumn Thank You card. The touch of Gold adds a nice glimmer.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions and the November Hostess Code.