Welcome back to the Inque Spot Studio! It is Sunday. Do you have plans to be creative today?
Another quick clean and simple card for you this morning.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Evening Evergreen cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Basic White cardstock.
- Using two strips of Masking Paper, the bottom left corner was masked to create the diagonal stripes.
- Using Blending Brushes, color was added to the corner. Colors: Soft Succulent, Cajun Craze, and Flirty Flamingo.
- One of the Feather images from the retired Four Feathers stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink creating a silhouette.
- The sentiment, I Like You, from the retired Flowing Flowers stamp set was added with Cajun Craze ink.
Isn’t it magical to find a feather when you are talking a walk through the woods. Especially now when the path is strewn with lovely colored leaves.
Have a happy day!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions and updated Hostess Codes.