Welcome back! The start of another work week. I fear it will be a chore day. However, I did squeak this card in first thing. Another clean and simple card for the CAS Colours and Sketches (#492) challenge.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (3¾” x 3¼”) Sahara Sand cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (3¾” x 3”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Butterfly image from the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set was stamped with Sahara Sand ink on to a piece of Masking Paper and then fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- The Butterfly image was stamped with 2nd Generation Pacific Point ink (stamped off once).
- The Pacific Point image was masked with the Sahara Sand image. I used a light-colored ink as I did not want any color transfer for the next step.
- Using a Blending Brush, Pale Papaya ink was added around the Butterfly
- The sentiment, Follow your dreams, from the Through It Together stamp set was added with Pacific Point ink.
I opted to place the Butterfly in the lower right corner suggesting that the flight path to any dream you imagine you can achieve moves onward and upward as it gains momentum.
Follow your dreams!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.