Did you have a chance to be creative this weekend?
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- I was gifted a Creative Memories Designer Paper Pack – Fresh Focus some time ago, and I chose the Green and Orange Plaid pattern.
- Three Squares were die-cut with the (1⅞” x 1⅞”) stitched square die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
- The sentiment, For a Special Person on a Special Day, from the new Framed Florets stamp set (available in November) was inked with the retired Fresh Fig ink on a scrap of Basic White cardstock and also die-cut with the same sized square die instead of directly to the card front because I wanted to be sure of my placement.
- Additional Accent – Tiny Flower and Leaves: Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green cardstock scraps.
- Flower: Using the Mini Four Petal Punch from the retired Itty Bitty Shapes Punch set, two pieces were punched, scrunched and adhered together.
- Leaves: Using the Open Leaf dies from the new Framed Florets Dies set, two leaves were die-cut.
The Squares were arranged and the Floral Accent was added. A retired Gold Iridescent Enamel Gem was added to the center of the Mini Flower completing the card.
A fun bright Birthday card…
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.