Welcome back! A Sunday to play in the Studio…
Playing with The Card Concept (#182a) Inspiration / Color challenge along with the Double Trouble (#123) Theme challenge which is partnering with the team from Atlantic Hearts (#495) for the Sketch. I added Pumpkins so I could enter both the Can You Handle The Pressure (#18) and Inspiration Station (#40) challenges.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Tahitian Tide cardstock.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Cherry Cobbler cardstock dry-embossed with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder.
- Accent Panel (3¼” x 4½”) Swirling Leaves patterned piece of paper from the retired Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper pack.
- Circle Accent Mat: (2½”) Early Espresso cardstock scrap die-cut with one of the stitched circle dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
- Focal Image Circle: (2⅛”) Very Vanilla cardstock scrap previously dry-embossed with the now retired Dots Embossing Folder and die-cut with another of the stitched circle dies.
- Focal Image – Pumpkin Trio: Pumpkin patterned piece of paper from the same Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper pack.
- One trio of the Pumpkins was snipped away from the sheet.
- The smaller Gray/White Pumpkin was colored with the Light Tahitian Tide Stampin’ Blend Marker.
- The Pumpkins were fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Sentiment Label: (1½” x approximately ½”) Tahitian Tide cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Thank you, from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set was stamped with the Early Espresso ink.
- The label was die-cut with the small stitched double banner die, also from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
All the elements were arranged and adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch.
A nice Fall themed Thank You card…
So glad that you spent some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.