Welcome back! It is the end of the week, and I am getting prepped for my weekend but before I do, I have a no sentiment Holiday card for you.
Playing with the colors suggested by the Facebook Colour INKspiration (#131) challenge along with the sketch from Sunday Stamps (#294) tying in elements from the current Tic Tac Toe (#184) challenge for the theme suggested by Paper Craft Crew (#489).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (11” x 4¼” scored at 2¾” and 5½”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Background Panel (4¼” x 5½”) Crumb Cake cardstock die-cut with the Greenery Die to get the stitched leaf patterned impression.
- Banner: (3½” x 5⅛”) Early Espresso cardstock.
- The flag shape was hand cut with Paper Snips.
- The Banner was dry-embossed with the Pine Tree Branch patterned Wintry 3D Embossing Folder.
- Horizontal Strip: Ribbon and Twine.
- A (1”) wide length of retired Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon was wrapped around the top of the Background Panel.
- A double strand of Naturals Twine from my stash was also added.
- A (2¼”) Bow was made and added to the center of the Strip.
- Focal Image: Festive Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso cardstock scraps.
- The Festive Foils paper was die-cut with the (2½”) stitched circle die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set.
- A Tree Branch and two of the Pine Cones were die-cut with dies from the retired Beautiful Boughs Dies set.
- Using a Sponge Dauber, the edges of the Branch were colored with Sweet Sorbet ink.
All design elements were layered on to the Circle on the Banner. Three red colored retired Wonderful Gems were added as Berries.
Lots of room for a Holiday Greeting inside the card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.